Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Driving lessons

Started to move the car from one driveway to another while we were lighting off fireworks b4 the fourth, which I was pretty good at!! Haven't been able to practice that since our ignition went bad on our car, the part should be here tomorrow. Hooray!!

Yesterday we went on a picnic, then went out to Iona park and walked around 3 times believe that would amount to a mile. Then I said I really want to go drive so our friend said Let's go out farther in the country & I can practice in the van.

At this point I'm pretty nervous, considering I have no ID or a permit to be driving luckily for me I only saw about six cars maybe less. Whew!

I actually did pretty good I didn't walk away nervous! Now I wanna go more and more (:

Hope to go practice some more out in the country then once I get my permit I can practice in town!! We shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment