People are always asking me why I enjoy them so much...Here is the answer!!
It started when I was a older teenager I never really felt like I fit in with my peers, never really had many friends, always felt like a loner. (My older brother & myself have always had more things in common than I did with my older sister, she is a lot older than me so she was always with her friends but anyways.) My brother loves video games so I would sit & watch him play. Then one day I decided to try && play, once I beat my first game I was addicted!! Now at 23 I still feel like I don't belong && really don't have many friends that I see on a regular basis, thus I will forever & always love video games & be addicted!
Who wouldn't want to be the hero who saves the galaxy/world/day. Nothing satisfies me more than the thrill of beating games!!
Current addiction is Skyrim!! Which I coincidentally borrowed from my brother lol I always borrow his since I'm married && don't have the extra money like he does. I owe my addiction to my brother!!
My main focus in games are first person shooters and Rpgs. You can find my top 5 favorites on my very first blog!!
P.S. I loved duck hunt as a little girl now that game was the shit!!
It started when I was a older teenager I never really felt like I fit in with my peers, never really had many friends, always felt like a loner. (My older brother & myself have always had more things in common than I did with my older sister, she is a lot older than me so she was always with her friends but anyways.) My brother loves video games so I would sit & watch him play. Then one day I decided to try && play, once I beat my first game I was addicted!! Now at 23 I still feel like I don't belong && really don't have many friends that I see on a regular basis, thus I will forever & always love video games & be addicted!
Who wouldn't want to be the hero who saves the galaxy/world/day. Nothing satisfies me more than the thrill of beating games!!
Current addiction is Skyrim!! Which I coincidentally borrowed from my brother lol I always borrow his since I'm married && don't have the extra money like he does. I owe my addiction to my brother!!
My main focus in games are first person shooters and Rpgs. You can find my top 5 favorites on my very first blog!!
P.S. I loved duck hunt as a little girl now that game was the shit!!

No comments:
Post a Comment