Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Two Movies, One great night!!!

Last night was the first time in a long time that i actually was able to go out and have fun with Natasha between us both being in relationships, her having kids and work makes it tougher than it used to be but I loved every moment of it! She has been my friend since i started working at Smith's I remember one time a manager made me cry and she came into the bathroom to check on me, never had someone care that much before. She is one of few girls that i can hang out with and not worry about her shit talking behind my back and for the five (almost) years we have never got mad at each other. Have plans to go on a double date & then one day go to a park or somewhere and take some pictures!! 

Side note: I love taking pictures with my new smile ha ha Its always fun!!

We walked around the mall just chit chatting and looking around at the new Justice store the put in our mall, man how i wish i was young again they always have cute clothes for girls but once you turn my age its hard to find anything that you really like. Then we went and bought our tickets to the movie and before the opening previews we just talked some more && then the movies started and we couldn't stop laughing.


Ted

First and foremost I absolutely love Seth MacFarlane!! I love everything this man does especially American Dad && Family Guy! Pure genius I would say!! Am I right or am I right?? He wrote & directed this movie and gotta say he did a fantastic job! He is definitely my favorite Voice Actor.


I don't really care for Mark Wahlburg never have and probably never will, but he was actually quite comical in the movie I won't lie, wasn't excepting to love this movie as much as I did. (I won't spoil any of the story for you so we will leave it at that.)
Mila Kunis was gorgeous as always have yet to see one movie with her in it that i haven't enjoyed.

Got home a little after midnight, then got ready for bed and watched American Reunion with Joe. This movie was funny but my favorite American Pie movie is American Wedding and American Pie 2. Can i just say how hot i think Sean William Scott is. Mm Hm. :D

I laughed my ass off at this movie! If you don't mind crude humor its definitely a movie for you!!

GeekyGamerChicks Rating: 5/5 ***** for both movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment